I can't believe Lucy is 9 weeks old today. On Friday we have to go for her 2 month shots... definitely not looking forward to that. Some things Daddy and I have discovered about our darling daughter over the last few weeks might weird you out. But, then again, you know us, so this is probably all normal...
1.) She laughs at ceiling fans - pure entertainment.
2.) The "free-credit-report.com" commercials make her start to dance.
3.) Her favorite song is Kokomo by the Beach Boys
4.) She loves Joey on friends (and daddy aspires to be Joey)
5.) It takes her literally 30-45 minutes to make a stink - and she likes her private time. We have started giving her books and leaving her alone
Here are some pictures from the past few weeks. I realize I am heinously bad at updating this blog... Amanda puts me to shame. But, I will get better - when I learn how to balance time and life.

Daddy trying to be Bill Cosby (episode where he babysits the twins and wants to know what they are looking at).

Father's Day weekend - too cute family bonding

Ruth,Sherri, Grandma, Lucy and me at La Madeleine's - my favorite!

Sitting up - assisted of course! She really like this, until she squished down and looked like no-neck-girl
Ok, I was crying laughing tonight because I just watched the Cosby Show episode on TV where Bill was babysittin wondering what the babies were looking at! Too funny!
ReplyDeleteGive my niece a big kiss for me on her 9 week b-day!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I still laugh at ceiling fans...
ReplyDelete