Thursday, June 4, 2009
Helpless!
Oh my god I am feeling so helpless. I am crying all the time the past two days b/c I can't figure Lucy out! She is waking up screaming in pain - I kept thinking it was nightmares before, but now I am pretty sure it is the reflux. I am at my wits end.... I want my happy baby girl back. I feel like this all came crashing down out of nowhere. She used to nap 1.5 hours in the morning, and 2.5 in the afternoon. Now I am lucky for 30 minutes. I know she is so tired, but I don't know what to do. Do you think it could be a part of the 6 week growth spurt? I thought at a growth spurt they were supposed to sleep more! I can't getting anything done b/c all she wants to do is be held right now. I know it will pass, but could someone help me until then?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dana, do you have a baby wrap? I have one called the Moby, I can let you borrow if you don't have one. Not the baby bjorn, but a wrap. If you wear her right up next to you, it might help a ton. It'll keep her in an upright position, soothe her & it'll free your hands. Just a thought.
ReplyDelete