On to today - much better! Lucy's mood improved majorly and naps actually happened today. Granted, they were interrupted by needing diaper changes, paci fixes, or Mommy to re-swaddle and rock, but they happened none-the-less. Praise Jesus, I actually felt somewhat human today!
Grandma Charlotte had the other grandkids spending the night at the farm tonight, so we decided to join in for some of the festivities. No, Lucy did not participate in the chores (she is a lady!), but did have fun playing with Emma. She looked so healthy and happy - I think I am slowly getting my baby girl back. Cross fingers, please... it might have just been a good afternoon.
The video is Emma singing to Lucy. This lasted a good 10 minutes of happy baby... that is, happy until I jinxed it. Note how I say "Emma, don't drop the rattle on Lucy...." yep, goodbye happy baby, hello traumatized by said rattle. Oh well, accidents happen. It was good while it lasted!
Sounds like things are going better! You know you can call me anytime, right?
ReplyDelete