Wednesday, July 22, 2009

First Tooth!

Telling Rufus all about her new find!


As Grandma Jackie says, her grandaughter is freakin' advanced! I was wondering why little missy has been so clingy/fussy lately (past few days), and I figured it out. I thought there was no way at 3 months she could possibly be teething, but I was wrong. She has been drooling up a storm, and her hands are forever in her mouth (when the paci isn't). Well, I felt her gums tonight, and thought "what the heck is that?".... on her bottom right gum, a white little tooth is poking out. I believe she is going to be like momma and have those 4 Vampire teeth eventually - and this is one of those. Wow!

See, when I thought I wasn't going to have anything exciting to post....

Sidebar: I never said I wasn't going to keep this blog going - I am! I just don't update this one as much b/c we do the same stuff everyday, so life is monotonous right now. I am going to be blogging at both sites. Don't freak out - leave that job to the mom with the 3 month old vampire.

No comments:

Post a Comment