Saturday, September 4, 2010

Did August even happen?


August signifies back-to-school, which ends my free time entirely. I have been in full-on Language Arts mode for a month now, which explains the lack of updates (complex sentence - see, I can't stop!). Anyway, I finally got to downloading pictures last night, and thought I would give everyone their much needed dose of cuteness via Lucy.

Just like Mommy - starting the shoe obsession at a young age. She's gonna be a cowgirl, too, according to her shoe of choice.

Cody mowed Lucy's name in the grass. Hard to see b/c it wouldn't all fit in the shot, and we were losing daylight. Clever, nonetheless.

My "Little Brother" Luke trying out one of LJ's hairbows. I am so gonna post it on facebook... Sorry Lukie!




Enjoying a little sun-and-fun with a new pool float. Again, nice tan, Daddy.


Thanks, Grandma, for sending me my own stash of pictures to play with. I will cherish them... until they are accidentally shredded or eaten...

No comments:

Post a Comment