Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Family Fun Day

I'm ready for Church, but I have to show Doggie Gus my shoes first.


Today was Muenster's 5th annual Family Day in the Park. Sponsored by the KC's and Sacred Heart's Unity and Fellowship committee, family day involves a plethora of free food, fun, and festivities leaving the majority of its patrons in a sugar-induced coma. We are no exception. Lucy, Cody and I met up with not only our Muenster family, but also shared the day with my sister and her bunch. From kettle korn to bounce houses, I can safely say a good time was had by all. Look here to find pictures from last year's fellowship.


Getting ready to ride the train with cousin Abby.
Riding the train with Abby, Sabrina, Sam, and I believe one of the Hacker kids (whom I am sure we are related to in some way).
About halfway through the train ride, Lucy got a little scared. Thank goodness Grandma came to the rescue!
Sammy waiting his turn to complete the obstacle course. Sabrina, not so much...
Chillin' between events.
Swing time!
Go Sabrina, Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment