Friday, July 23, 2010

Righty Tighty, Lefty... Handed???

Today I let Lucy feed herself applesauce. Thinking this was going to be a messy endeavor, we strapped on the bib, held our breath, and let her go. Surprisingly, she knew exactly was to do and the mess was minimal. Granted, she did eventually end up using her hands to eat, she made several precise moves with said spoon -- all of which happened with the left hand. This could have just been because the milk was strong-fisted in the right, but I do think we have a future lefty. Daddy and Aunt Julie are proud, I am sure.

Here are some pictures of Lucy with her first chocolate chip cookie. I should have known better. Look at the couch. Geesh, and it was totally a tiny cookie!


now for the spoon....
See? She really did do it... unlike the video leads one to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment