Sunday, August 2, 2009

Random Pictures

Lucy is missing her relatives. The sign says "We miss you Wisconsin! Come and visit me in Texas!" Note the bear on the swing - it is Lucy's reminder of her Great-Great Uncle Harky.




Well we have been back from vacation for 2 days, and just now getting back into the swing of things. Lucy has definitely been a trooper with going from here-to-there-and-back! Tomorrow Daddy goes back to work, and the routine will be normal. Only 2 more weeks until I have to go back to work - which will be bitter sweet because I miss my students, but don't want to leave Lucy. Fortunately, our daycare provider is a block from school and super fantastic. I'm trying not to think about it.
Daddy and Lucy with cousin Carson - born the exact same day as Lucy!


Daddy dressed Lucy this morning and was very proud of the hat. He knows how to accessorize.

Her new hair bows came in that I ordered. We have over 30 now. We had to play dress up.....

Even Daddy had to play!


One happy family!
To order the bows and other cute things, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment