Saturday, August 15, 2009

Getting Bigger By The Second





I love to talk talk talk! I wonder where I get that from *ahem Grandmas ahem*

In exactly 35 hours my little baby girl will be going to daycare for the first time. I am not too thrilled about it, but it has to be done. Fortunately we found a wonderful home daycare provider about 2 blocks from my work. Lucy will be the only infant there, and will be extremely well cared for and loved. Monday morning will still suck though, no matter which way you slice it.

I have been with Lucy every day for (almost) 4 months, so this will be a huge transition for both of us. She is changing so much lately. She rolled over 3 times today -- belly-to-back, and rolled over 2 times yesterday back-to-belly. She is talking up a storm (just like here momma!), and loves to hold onto anything and everything. She is also teething like crazy. I thought her diaper leaked this morning, but discovered her side was soaked from the drool (she was sucking on her fists in the swing, and then sat on her hands - go figure). She loves to smile, and only Grandma can make her laugh out loud (not fair - maybe she speaks baby language?). Monday will be very rough.

Here are some cute updates of our angel - Enjoy!
Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Smith for my "Uncle Dopey" doll - that is what Daddy is called by his nieces and nephew.

Grandpa is my hero! I love when he makes funny faces at me!
Look at what a big girl I am!

Resting a little during tummy time on the bed.


Grandma makes me giggle

No comments:

Post a Comment