Today was Lucy's first trip out to Grandma and Grandpa Klement's farm. She thoroughly enjoyed it! There were 3 baby goats born today (2 were twins), and then another set of twins born as we were leaving. I am excited for Lucy because she will get to have many adventures out at the farm. She will also get to enjoy "not" doing certain things that her Grandma and Mom refuse to do (chores with any animals, anything in dirt, etc.). Daddy thinks she will be a tomboy, but I am determined to raise a girly-girl. I don't do insects, bugs, or anything that smells, and I intend to pass on those teachings to my pristine daughter. See, I will teach her important life lessons after all!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's to the Farm we go!
Today was Lucy's first trip out to Grandma and Grandpa Klement's farm. She thoroughly enjoyed it! There were 3 baby goats born today (2 were twins), and then another set of twins born as we were leaving. I am excited for Lucy because she will get to have many adventures out at the farm. She will also get to enjoy "not" doing certain things that her Grandma and Mom refuse to do (chores with any animals, anything in dirt, etc.). Daddy thinks she will be a tomboy, but I am determined to raise a girly-girl. I don't do insects, bugs, or anything that smells, and I intend to pass on those teachings to my pristine daughter. See, I will teach her important life lessons after all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment