So, yeah. It's February. Six days into the second month of the year. I have no clue what has gone on the past 2 months, but I do have pictures to prove it happened. Our world has been turned upside down lately -- both good (new baby on the way) and bad (Cody's mystery disease is back and rearing it's ugly head triplefold), so writing has been put on the back burner. Until I have time to digest everything that has happened, sit back and enjoy the pictures from the end of 2010 and beginning of 2011. Happy New Year and Ground Hog's Day. Might as well wish you a Happy Saint Patrick's Day while I'm at it...
Sunday, February 6, 2011
2 Months in Pictures
So, yeah. It's February. Six days into the second month of the year. I have no clue what has gone on the past 2 months, but I do have pictures to prove it happened. Our world has been turned upside down lately -- both good (new baby on the way) and bad (Cody's mystery disease is back and rearing it's ugly head triplefold), so writing has been put on the back burner. Until I have time to digest everything that has happened, sit back and enjoy the pictures from the end of 2010 and beginning of 2011. Happy New Year and Ground Hog's Day. Might as well wish you a Happy Saint Patrick's Day while I'm at it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment