I really don't know where the time has gone. Life has been incredibly busy, and I am a pathetic blogger. I am thinking after this year is up, I might just resort to posting pictures on Facebook for everyone's Lucy pleasure. This blog thing is just not me. Don't get mad now, I am not trying to spark a controversy. You do your thing, and I'll do mine. Next...
So Lucy has been chattering for awhile now, but she for sure has learned 2 new words in addition to Dada. She says Mama, and BYE. Sometimes she says baba, but BYE is her new favorite word. She loves to wave and say 'bye' all the time - to everyone, everywhere, especially church. She is, apparently, everyone's cute little distraction at mass. Sorry about that! She isn't crawling yet, but it will be any day now, and that is fine. I like her immobile for the time being. But one thing is for certain, she is still the cutest little thing in the world!
Here are some pictures from our snow day today. She likes the taste and texture tremendously!
No comments:
Post a Comment